Friday 5 August 2011

"I Like Sports, I could do something in sports.."



From the 'My Life is Alarmingly Similar to George Costanza's' file:

-I like sports, I could do something in sports
-Uh huh, uh huh... In what capacity?
-You know, like the general manager of a baseball team?
-Yeyh, well - that can be tough to get...
-Well, it doesn't even have to be the general manager - maybe I could be like an announcer, like a commentator - You know, I always make those interesting comments during the game?
-Yeh..yeh, you make good comments...
-So what about that?
-Well, y'know, they tend to give those jobs to...ex-ball players and people that are, you know, in broadcasting...
-Well that's really not fair.




Oh, George. Show me something in the son-of-a-bitch world that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment